AIMPOINT MICRO S-1 6 MOA
The Aimpoint Micro S-1 was designed specifically for use on shotguns. It provides a compact, low-profile optic for shotgun hunters.
The Micro S-1™ attaches directly to the shotgun at any point along the ventilated rib, allowing you to choose optimal placement for proper cheek weld and instinctive shooting position. An integrated carbon fibre reinforced mounting system achieves an ultra-low optical axis height and interchangeable adapter plates are included to accommodate the most popular shotgun rib sizes.
- Anodized high strength aluminium housing, semi-matte black
- Ability to fully zero to customise the point of impact
- Size L X W X H (MM): 64 x 48 x 41 mm
- Weight: 100 g
- Dot Size: 6 MOA
- Transmission: Average 60% in the range 420 - 700 nm
- Mounting Platform: Shotgun Rib with width 6.0 - 12.0 mm and ventilated rib thickness 1.3 - 3.6 mm
- Battery Life: 50,000 h at daylight setting 7
- Battery Type: CR2032, 3V, Lithium
- Submersible To: 5m