PULSAR DIGIFORCE 860VS
The Pulsar Digiforce 860VS is a compact and light weight Digital Night Vision Monocular. Offering great performance, the unit is resistant to bright light exposure, making it ideal for a wide range of applications and featuring a 6.5x magnification.
The Pulsar Digiforce 860VS provides a detection range of up to 275m depending on environmental conditions and the highly sensitive CCD array in combination with the latest software enables the Digiforce 860VS to be used in very low light environments without using the built-in covert eye-safe 810nm IR illuminator.
The Digiforce 860VS features a mount fitting that combines a ¼” tripod socket (to enable tripod mounting), a Weaver short rail to enable mounting different accessories, including; auxiliary IRs, sound amplification, EPS battery packs and other systems.
- Built-in invisible laser IR Illuminator for covert observation
- Large high-resolution display
- Sensitive CCD array
- Long Viewing Range
- Distortion-free Eyepiece Enhancing Image Sharpness/Contrast
- High Aperture Lens (F/d=1.0)
- High Resolution
- Compact & Lightweight
- Video Output
- Resistant to Bright Light Exposure (suitable for daytime set-up)
- Contrast Gain Function
- Range Finding Graticule
- Can Be Powered By External Power Supply’s
- Additional Weaver Rail for Accessories