AIMPOINT ACRO C-1 3.5MOA
Out of Stock
The Aimpoint Acro C-1 is a fully enclosed red dot system that takes up minimal space on any weapon platform.
Acro C-1 has a precise 3.5 MOA dot. It is developed and optimized for use on optic ready pistols in combination with an Acro adapter plate. However, the wide range of available mounting solutions for the Acro series makes it an all-round sight that can be used on several weapon platforms such as shotguns, rifles or utilized as a secondary sight on magnified scopes.
- Fully enclosed system
- Variety of mounting options sold separately
- Designed for direct integration in combination with adapter plates onto optic ready pistol slides
- Easily zeroed with the Aimpoint tool that comes with the sight. Adjustment clicks you can hear and feel
- Can be mounted on any Aimpoint Micro sight mount via the Acro base plate with a Micro interface.
- Piggyback solutions for magnified rifle scopes
- Battery installation while the optic is still mounted on the weapon
- Anodized high strength aluminium housing, semi-matte black
- NVD compatible
- Size L X W X H (MM): 47 x 30 x 31 mm
- Weight: 60 g
- Transmission: Average 60% in the range 420 - 700 nm
- Dot Size: 3.5 MOA
- Battery Life: More then 1.5 year of use on setting 6
- Battery Type: CR1225, 3V, Lithium
- Submersible To: 5m
- Mounting Platform: Acro Interface