PULSAR THERMION 2 XQ50 SCOPE
The Pulsar Thermion 2 XQ50 Thermal Imaging Riflescope provides a better image in conditions where there is a low-temperature difference such as during rainfall, fog, snow or cold mornings.
The Thermion 2 XQ50 has excellent optical capabilities with its fast f1.0, 3.5x germanium lens providing a maximum 14.0x magnification (4x digital zoom) and 1800m detection range for distance shooting.
With a magnesium alloy shell that is recoil rated up to .375 H&H, 12-Gauge and 9.3x64 (6000 joules), the Thermion Thermal Imaging Riflescope Series are incredibly robust and can perform in temperatures of -25°C to +50°C. Mounting the Thermion unit is easy with their design being compatible with standard 30mm scope rings, no specialised tools or equipment are needed.
New revolutionary electronics mean that Thermion units can Instantly start-up from power-saving mode. This quick start-up helps to save energy and thus prolongs operation time. The built-in accelerometer/gyroscope helps aid shooters by notifying them of 'cant' greater than 5°, as well as performing an auto-shutdown when in a non-firing/resting position for further power conservation.
The Thermion Series uses a dual-power system, consisting of an internal, built-in battery and an external, quick-change (APS2) power source. Users can run Thermions on both battery packs for a combined run-time or independently. The external APS2 battery pack can be swapped out for an APS3 battery pack (sold separately), which will provide an even longer run time.
Picture-in-Picture (PiP) mode displays a magnified image at the top-centre of the display screen, taking up only 10% of the overall field of view. This zoomed-in additional display offers the shooter the ability to hone-in on a target while still maintaining the greater scene, maximising situational awareness.
Using the onboard WiFi and the Stream Vision App, the Thermion can connect to a smartphone or tablet for use as a secondary screen.
- Long detection range
- High magnification
- Smooth digital zoom
- High contrast thermal sensors
- Fast f1.0 Germanium lens
- Frost-Resistant HD AMOLED colour display
- 50Hz Refresh rate
- Focusable lens
- Dioptre control
- High recoil-resistance (12-gauge, 9.3x64, .375H&H)
- Compatible with standard 30mm rings
- 8 Colour modes
- Instant Start-Up & "Display Off" mode
- Side incline indicator
- PiP mode
- Built-In photo & video recorder
- Audio capable
- 16GB internal memory
- Stream Vision compatible
- User-Friendly controls
- Stadiametric rangefinder
- Wide operating temperature (-25°C to 50°C)
- Metal bodyshell
- Built-in 3-axis gyroscope & accelerometer
- Four observation modes (Forest, Rocks, Identification and User)
- Three calibration modes (Manual, semi-auto, auto)
- Scalable reticles (9 colour options)
- 5 Zeroing profiles (10 distances per profile)
- One-Shot zero function
- "Freeze Zeroing" Function
- Pixel correction
- Dual battery system
- Built-In, rechargeable APS3 battery pack
- Quick-Change, rechargeable APS2 battery pack
- MicroUSB port
- Retained lens cap
- Image Boost Technology
- Thermal sensor: 384x288 17µm <40mK NETD
- Frame rate: 50Hz
- Magnification: 3.5x - 14x (4x digital zoom)
- Field of view: 7.5 degrees
- Detection range: 1800m
- View finder: 1024 x 768 HD AMOLED
- Dimensions: 412x78x83mm