PULSAR THERMION 2 XP50 SCOPE
- Quality fast-aperture germanium optics ensure optimal heat energy transmissivity minimizing noise and improving the details of the scene observed.
- Thermal imaging sensor with NETD <25mK
- Thermion riflescopes are mounted on standard 30mm scope rings. No specialized tools or equipment are required.
- Unprecedented detection range of up to 1800 meters – even in complete darkness.
- Recoil rated up to 6,000 joules for flawless performance on larger calibres up to .375 H&H, 12-gauge and 9.3x64
- Full reinforced yet lightweight мetal construction.
- IPX7 waterproof rated for protection from heavy rainfall & snow