GUIDE IR510 N1 NANO THERMAL MONOCULAR
The Thermal Imaging Spotter features a 400x300 17µm thermal sensor and an LCOS colour display with 50Hz frame rate for smooth & crisp viewing. The Nano is capable of detecting a human up to 500m. Users can also select from up to five different colour palettes for a more customised experience.
The Thermal Spotter operates silently and is easy to use, featuring four control buttons all of which are placed within easy reach of the users natural hand placement.
Power to the Nano is supplied via an internal battery which provides up to 5 hours of operation time and can be recharged via a standard USB cable.
- Detector Type: 400x300@17μm
- Spectral Range: 8μm~14μm
- Focus: 19mm
- Focusing: free
- FOV: 19.0°×14.5°
- Screen: Colorful 0.2″LCOS
- Viewfinder: Monocular, diopter adjustable±4
- Frame: 50Hz
- Digital Zoom: ×2, ×4
- Colour Palette: Black hot, white hot, red hot 1, red hot 2, red hot 3
- Illuminator or laser pointer or neither
- Charging indicator
- Active Indicator