SEELAND AVAIL TROUSERS PINE GREEN
The Seeland Avail trousers are made from a brushed and low-noise tricot fabric. They also feature our two-layer windproof and waterproof SEETEX® membrane, with a water column pressure of 10,000/10,000 mm, to keep you dry even if you get caught out in a passing squall or two. The trousers have two slanted front pockets and a large pocket on the left thigh, all with waterproof zips with cord pulls, so they are easy to open, even with gloves on or with frozen fingers. The trousers have velcro adjustments at the ankles, so they can be tightened around the boots to prevent dirt and muck from getting in.
- Front pockets with water repellent zippers
- Thigh pocket with water repellent zipper
- Elasticated waist
- Main Fabric: 100% Polyester, Tricot, Brushed
- Lining: 100% Polyester, Pongee
- Technologies: SEETEX® 2-layer