VORTEX SPITFIRE AR 1X RED DOT
When shooters demand the quick-handling characteristics of a red dot, but suffer starburst effects in red dots from common astigmatism, the Spitfire AR is a perfect choice.
The glass-etched DRT (Dual Ring Tactical) reticle can be used with or without the red/green illumination like a traditional riflescope, and makes target and reticle acquisition in close-quarters a snap. Unique to the Spitfire AR, an included 5.56 BDC turret allows shooters to dial popular AR-15 configurations to 700 yards—perfect for limited division 3-Gun competitors or range-goers who wish to engage targets from point blank to extended range.
- Battery Life: Up to 250 hours on highest setting. Up to 3,000 hours on lowest setting.
- Prism Scopes are not compatible with the Micro3X or VMX-3T Magnifier.
- Spitfire AR Prism Dimensions (in inches)
- Mount Type: Lower 1/3 Co-Witness
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 25 mm
- Dot Color: Red/Green
- Eye Relief: 3.8 inches
- Field of View: 79 feet/100 yards
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/2 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 120 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 120 MOA
- Parallax Setting: Parallax Free
- Length: 4.3 inches
- Weight: 11.2 oz