VORTEX PST II 5-25X50 EBR4
The Viper PST Gen II hands an unfair advantage to shooters who seek to keep the upper hand in every situation from close quarters to long-range shots.
The illumination dial on the PST II is cleanly integrated into the side focus adjustment knob for easy access and streamlined performance. The glass-etched reticle offers shooters highly functional, intuitive, and detailed hold points yet remain uncluttered for optimal viewing and features 10 intensity levels with off positions between each setting.
- Magnification: 5-25x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.4 inches
- Field of View: 24.1-4.8 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Turret Style: Tactical
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation: 25 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 70 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 35 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 25 yards to infinity
- Length: 15.79 inches
- Weight: 31.2 oz