BERETTA 1301 COMP PRO 12G 24" FAC
The most striking change is the polymeric stock, which incorporates both Kick-Off-Plus and the B-Steady system. The later effectively divides the stock into two sections, creating a recoil absorption point in the front of the stock, enabling the cheek to remain steady against the comb at all times. A series of elastomer dampeners also help to reduce the recoil by up to 40%. There are however, a host of new features which are designed to improve your score!
- Aluminium 'Toni' System 10+1 round magazine as standard.
- Wider magazine window and new competition magazine follower.
- 3 1/2" loading port to allow for ultra-fast, safe loading.
- Oversized controls; including cocking handle and redesigned bolt release lever, for quicker, easier use.
- A series of stock spacers also ensure that the stock fits perfectly.
Quite simply, everything about this gun is designed to be super-fast and super smooth.