CCI COPPER 22LR 21G CHP
The ammunition that fills Steven Rinella’s freezer. The projectile is constructed from a unique mix of copper particles and polymer compressed into a potent, 21-grain hollow-point bullet. Combined with CCI's reliable priming and propellant, Copper-22 loads achieve a muzzle velocity of 1,850 fps and provide superb accuracy.
- Non-lead bullet suited for plinking, target-shooting and small game hunting
- The ammunition that fills Steven Rinella's freezer
- 21-grain hollow-point bullet
- Compressed copper-polymer construction
- 1,850 fps muzzle velocity
- Excellent accuracy