The AIM 40 Tactical Dragbag
Compact, sturdy and lightweight, it carries the weight of your rifle, optics and all your accessories securely over any distance with a fully adjustable, balanced backpack system. It takes a rifle up to a total length of 39 inches (99 centimetres).
- The main compartment features three adjustable weapon-securing straps and a reinforced stock support pocket to fix the rifle in position.
- Padded internal protection along main zip to cushion rifle and optics inside.
- Strong zips throughout with protective zip flaps to keep out rain, sand and dust particles.
- Zip on the main compartment opens around three sides for easy access and side release clips provide extra security when closed.
- Double-stitched seams throughout.
- All handles are Box-X stitched for strength and stability.
- Two large external utility pockets zip open around three sides for easy access and swallow an unbelievable amount of kit (see below for sizes).
- Additional webbing loops on pockets for attaching more gear.
- Wide padded shoulder straps with heavy-duty metal carabiners.
- Internal cleaning rod sleeve.
- Drag hood to prevent debris fouling the barrel.
- Made from 1000 denier Cordura® – this rugged and water-resistant material has a high resistance to abrasion and tearing.
- Extra thick closed cell padding to protect your rifle.
- Heavy-duty metal carabiners and snap hooks on rucksack straps.
- High grade zips and clips all around.