With several military forces using the AIM 55 tactical drag bag, you can depend on its quality and features which are designed to withstand the rigours of military use. The AIM 55 is also created to satisfy the needs of sports shooters who demand high functionality and reliability.
- The main compartment features three adjustable weapon-securing straps and a reinforced stock support pocket to fix the rifle in position. Cordura lined for tear-resistance.
- Padded internal protection along main zip to cushion rifle and optics inside.
- Strong zips throughout with protective zip flaps to keep out rain, sand and dust particles.
- Zip on the main compartment opens around three sides for easy access and side release clips provide extra security when closed.
- Double-stitched seams throughout.
- All handles are Box-X stitched for strength and stability.
- Two large external utility pockets zip open around three sides for easy access and swallow an unbelievable amount of kit (see below for sizes).
- Additional webbing loops on pockets for attaching more gear.
- Wide padded shoulder straps with heavy-duty metal carabiners.
- Internal cleaning rod sleeve.
- Drag hood to prevent debris from fouling the barrel.
- The bag can be carried in three ways offering greater flexibility in use:
- as a rucksack. Padded straps with waist and sternum belts for stability in motion. Strong metal carabiners on the shoulder straps offer further strength to the bag. The straps can be neatly packed away, tucked inside a zipped compartment when not in use.
- as a grip bag. A webbing handle is positioned midway along the bag, providing a well-balanced option for moving it horizontally.
- via the webbing handle on the back of the bag (above the rucksack strap compartment). The bag can be dragged along the ground in classic drag bag mode. Alternatively, you can hold the bag securely vertically upright for moving along narrow corridors.