The AIM Tactical FS-42 Folding Dragbag has been designed for folding stocks that fold right towards the bolt. This bag will take a rifle up to a maximum folded length of 40½ inches (103 centimetres).
- The flared and deep rifle butt pocket inside the bag is fully adjustable to hug the folded stock within the bag.
- An additional reinforced support beneath the butt pocket provides extra security for the weapon.
- Four fully adjustable weapon straps can be positioned and tightened according to your choice to secure the barrel in position.
- An integral cleaning rod sleeve runs along the spine of this bag.
- A padded rim runs along the inside of the zip ensuring that the weapon and scope are protected from the opening/closing zip. The large rifle compartment has a zip that opens around three sides for greater access.
- The bag is as compact as an AIM 40 when empty.
- All zips have flaps to cover them against the ingress of rain.
- Externally two webbing compression straps on the lower section of the bag allow the folded stock to be further secured in position.
- Two large external utility pockets with elasticated straps inside to hold accessories in place.
- Additional webbing loops on pockets for attaching more gear.
- The bag can be carried in three ways offering greater flexibility in use:
- as a rucksack. Padded straps with waist and sternum belts for stability in motion. Strong metal carabiners on the shoulder straps offer further strength to the bag. The straps can be neatly packed away, tucked inside a zipped compartment when not in use.
- as a grip bag. A webbing handle is positioned midway along the bag, providing a well-balanced option for moving it horizontally.
- via the webbing handle on the back of the bag (above the rucksack strap compartment). The bag can be dragged along the ground in classic drag bag mode. Alternatively, you can hold the bag securely vertically upright for moving along narrow corridors.