AIM SCOUT 50 DRAGBAG COMBO TAN
Out of Stock
This is the full combination of the Scout 50 bag and the Scout 50 mat. The Scout 50 bag offers a massive amount of storage options, whilst the mat offers an extra-large area for prone shooting.
AIM SCOUT 50 DRAGBAG COMBO TAN
The Scout 50 bag/mat combination comes as a set. The Scout 50 bag offers a massive amount of storage options, including four external pockets, PALS webbing for attachments as well as a well-padded main compartment for a rifle up to 49½ inches (126 centimetres) long.
The roll-up mat can be attached to the top of the bag and offers an extra-large area for prone shooting. You can sprawl out when shooting without finding your knee or elbow in the mud. It is 100% waterproof and seamless on the underside. Its compact design allows you to roll it into a tight package whilst still offering unparalleled comfort and protection.
- Scout 50 has a more square shape compared to tactical drag bags, such as the AIM® 50 providing extra capacity and additional padding for this bag.
- The main compartment features three adjustable weapon-securing straps and a reinforced stock support pocket to fix the rifle in position. Cordura® lined for tear-resistance.
- Padded internal protection along the main zip to cushion the rifle and optics inside.
- Strong zips throughout with protective zip flaps to keep out rain, sand and dust particles.
- A heavy-duty zip runs along the top and down the sides of the main compartment, allowing the bag to open almost flat. Side-release clips provide extra security when closed
- Double-stitched seams throughout.
- All handles are Box-X stitched for strength and stability.
- Externally there is a long deep main pocket with elasticated straps for storing gear.
- Three additional large front pockets. Velcro and drawstring closures.
- PALS webbing system at either end of the bag for attaching additional MOLLE gear (1-inch webbing spaced at 1-inch intervals)
- The bag can be carried in three ways offering greater flexibility in use:
- as a rucksack. Padded shoulder straps with waist and sternum belts for stability in motion. Strong metal carabiners on the shoulder straps offer further strength to the bag. The straps can be neatly packed away, tucked inside a zipped compartment when not in use.
- as a grip bag. A webbing handle is positioned midway along with the bag, providing a well-balanced option for moving it horizontally.
- via the webbing handle on the back of the bag (above the rucksack strap compartment). The bag can be dragged along the ground in classic drag bag mode. Alternatively, you can hold the bag securely vertically upright for moving along narrow corridors.
- Extra-large surface for prone shooting. When fully open, the mat measures 80½ x 40½ inches (205 x 103 centimeters)
- The waterproof underside provides protection on wet ground.
- Tough, abrasion-resistant upper surface with a textured section for non-slip rifle positioning.
- Less padding than the Range Mat.
- Rolls up easily to a compact size for transport.
- An adjustable shoulder strap and a webbing handle provide alternative carry options.
- Can be combined with the Scout 50 bag and clipped easily onto the PALS webbing.