AIR ARMS TX200 MK3 WALNUT .177 AIR RIFLE
The smooth, full-power, consistent shooting qualities of the TX200 MkIII Air Rifle are a product of several features working together. These include a balanced mainspring, guide, and piston system, which runs on synthetic bearings to reduce friction. Less energy lost to friction means higher efficiency, easier cocking, and reduced recoil. These are the qualities of an expertly tuned rifle and the TX200 MkIII airgun comes with these benefits as standard.
Expertly finished, polished, and blacked, the MkIII's action sits in an elegant, fully-chequered sporter stock, completing this rifle's potent blend of performance and style.
AIR ARMS TX200 MK3 AIR RIFLE FEATURES:
- Lothar Walther match-grade barrel
- Direct barrel loading
- Built-in moderator (where legal)
- Adjustable two-stage trigger with safety
- Air Arms Safe-Lok loading system
- Synthetic bearing system for reduced friction