The Vortex Razor HD Gen III 1-10x24
The Vortex Razor HD Gen III is the hot topic at the moment in the world of scopes. It is a practical rifle scope, with the previous generation being the goto rifle scope for the majority of shooters, a lot is expected of this next-generation model.
The Gen III comes with a much cleaner look, new glass and new coatings. Everything has been thrown away and built afresh, to a high standard.
Looking through the scope everything is crystal clear even at 10x, this could be a new standard for optics.
The scope has very nice capped low profile turrets with 1/4 MOA clicks and a total of 120 MOA adjustment, both windage and elevation.
Waterproof, IPX7 rated, shock rated & drop rated. This is a tough optic that is built to last and survive any conditions that you throw at it. It's suitable for anything from back yard plinking to competition use.
The EBR-9 reticle really stands out from the crowd with how bright it is, clearly visible even in extremely bright conditions.
The Razor HD Gen III really is an outstanding solution for both close quarters and long-range shooting.
- HD Optical System
- Fully Multi-Coated
- APO System - Index matched lenses
- First focal plane reticle
- Glass etched reticle
- Daylight bright illumination
- Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating
- Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Designed to meet IPX7 waterproofing standards.
- Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminium for strength and rigidity.