New clean ammo from CCI for your 22LR
We have received a batch of the new ammo from CCI for your 22LR rifles.
CLEAN.22 POLYMER COATED
The clean 22 range is polymer-coated and promises to significantly reduce copper and lead fouling.
With CCI reporting on their website:
"The future of rimfire is here. CCI Clean-22™ uses an exclusive polymer bullet coating to greatly reduce copper and lead fouling in the barrel—without leaving a residue. It also cuts lead buildup in suppressors 60 to 80 percent. Both the Sub-Sonic and High Velocity loads feature a 40-grain round nose lead bullet with geometry that's been optimized for accuracy. With dependable CCI priming and consistent propellant, Clean-22 provides flawless cycling through semi-automatics and all 22 LR firearms."
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF USING CCI'S CLEAN-22:
- Polymer bullet coating greatly reduces lead fouling in the barrel without leaving residue
- Cuts lead buildup in suppressors 60 to 80 percent
- 40-grain lead round nose bullets—red for High Velocity, blue for Sub-Sonic
- Optimized bullet geometry for improved accuracy
- Reliable function in semi-automatic firearms
- Great option for both casual and competitive shooters